Wednesday 11 January 2012

Episode 20 Stop! My App Is On Fire

Pocket God

Tasks
- Pygmy carries log to fire pit
- Fill fire pit
- Light fire with lightning
- Pygmy warms by fire
- Cook fish with fire
- Pygmy eats cooked fish
- Burn fish on fire
- Eat a burnt fish
- Cook pygmy on fire
- Poke fire and burn pygmy with flames
Pick Up And Drop A Log + Third Time Is A Charm
Pygmy Carries Log To Fire Pit - Fill Fire Pit.

Go to this island on the map.

Add fire logs and clouds to the island through the menu. Then, add a pygmy. Wait for the pygmy to pick all the logs up and put them on the fire pit. If your pygmy is uninterested, move him near the logs.
Electric Light
Light Fire With Lightning.

Once the logs are put into place, use the lightning to zap the wood (drag a finger from the cloud to the fire logs). This will set it on fire.
Get Cozy
Pygmy Warms By Fire.

Leave the pygmy to put his hands near the fire. If your pygmy doesn't notice it, drag and drop it near the fire.
Sea Food Grilled + Sick Of Sushi
Cook Fish With Fire + Pygmy Eats Cooked Fish.

Catch a fish using the fishing pole (add it through the menu).

Hold the fish over the fire until it gets nice and crispy. Take it away before it burns.

Leave it on the floor near the pygmy. It will then eat it.
Dinner Is Ruined! + Black-End Fish
Burn Fish On Fire + Eat A Burnt Fish.

Catch a fish using the fishing pole then hold it over the fire to cook. When it changes colour, leave it until it turns black.

Leave it on the floor near the pygmy. It will then eat it. Ew.
Crisp Pygmy
Cook Pygmy On Fire.

Hold the pygmy over the fire until it turns black.
Stoke The Fire
Poke Fire And Burn Pygmy With Flames.

While the pygmy is next to the fire, tap the fire. The pygmy will then go up in flames and die.

This unlocks the Fire God.

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete